- We encourage child centered and active learning approaches in our schools
- We believe in meritocracy, transparency and creativity
- We encourage students to be self motivated and confident
- We believe giving concentration, care and respect to all students and other stakeholders equally
- To establish, manage, maintain, own, administer, promote and subsidize educational institutions, computer literacy centres, schools, colleges, institutions for study and research, centres of learning, reading rooms, hostels, boarding houses, and other institutions for basic education, adult literacy, advanced studies and other educational fora.
- To create an environment for children in which they should not only realize their full potential but demand access to quality education as their basic right.
- To encourage and facilitate rural communities to initiate community managed Development Program for education.
- To sensitize communities on gender equality, child rights and encourage youth to participate in youth development and welfare activities
- To build strong foundation for later learning among children through Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD).
- To promote non-formal education among illiterate women and address the issues of healthy living, clean environment, and basic human needs and eliminate harmful practices.
- To make efforts to identify opportunities of human resource development, capacity building and access to higher education through scholarship/fellowship or internship especially to women and young professionals.
- To play supplementary role to improve quality of education through Whole School Improvement Program, through capacity building of teachers and other stakeholders.
- To rehabilitate and provide relief to the needy, the poor and the destitute in order to alleviate human sufferings from catastrophes
- To strengthen and promote special education programs
- To create awareness among rural communities on primary and secondary health care and sensitize them on health and hygiene issues and facilitate them to find preventive measures to address the issues